Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Talking about one of my favorite dessert, BROWNIE must be in the lists! The day I baked this Brownie Muffins, I felt like eating brownie but not totally the same brownie I always bake. So I just kept opening my baking bible and found this recipe of Brownie Muffins which I noted from Happy Home Baking. I went back to this blog and I decided to bake coz the muffins look absolutely yummy. Thank you to Happy Home Baking for inspiring me with her photos.
After I looked through the recipe, I thought I should make some adjustments and this is my version:
Salted butter 80 g.
Caster sugar 100 g.
Brown sugar 30 g.
Dark chocolate 150 g.
Vanilla extract 1 1/2 tsp.
All purpose flour 100 g.
Cocoa powder 1 tbsp.
Baking powder 1 tsp.
Chocolate chips for topping
1. Preheat the oven 200C and prepare 6 paper liners for muffin tray
2. Sieve the flour with cocoa powder and baking powder together, set aside
3. Melt butter and add in sugar. Stir till the sugar dissolve then add dark chocolate. Mix till get a smooth chocolate texture, leave till it's warm add eggs and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
4. Add sieved flour (flour, cocoa powder and baking powder) into the chocolate batter, mix till incorporate.
5. Divide the batter into muffin cups and sprinkle some chocolate chips for topping. Bake 20 mins
The result came out as what I wanted; the crispy part outside and moist texture inside. For this state, you must know that you don't over baked the muffins too dry. We had a good tea time with this brownie muffins once they were out from the oven. Though the muffin is not tasty and rich in flavor like my fudgy brownie, but everyone in the family loves them too. If you are looking for quick & easy bake, please try this recipe and you will know how easy to make brownie muffins!