Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie.... for Chocolate Lover
Got back to start my baking after my holiday in Thailand... I chose this brownie recipe coz I have lots of dark chocolate in my store and this recipe was created by one famous food blogger in Thailand "Maesalim". I tried quite many of her recipes and methods which she always describe clearly and for this recipe it was a good choice when I was craving for something chocolate :)
The brownie is good taste not too sweet and very chocolaty. It's really suitable for people who is "Chocolate Lover". Let's see the recipe....
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
Yield 1 tray size 7x7" (you can use 8x8" as the original recipe)
Unsalted butter 150 g.
Dark chocolate 150 g.
Chocolate chips 35 g.
All purpose flour 125 g.
Cocoa powder 30 g.
Sugar 260 g.
1. Prepare the square baking tray 7x7" with parchment paper.
2. Sift flour and cocoa powder then set aside. Put butter and dark chocolate in the bowl and melt the in the microwave till the butter is boiling but be careful of burning chocolate. Bring the bowl out from the microwave and put in chocolate chips then leave it for 30 seconds then stir to mix well and set aside till it's warm.
3. Beat eggs and sugar till fluffy then slowly add chocolate mixture and vanilla. Stir to incorporate.
4. Add in sifted flour and cocoa powder then use spatula to mix in all together. Pour the batter into baking tray.
5. Bake at 180C for 25-30 mins.